On to the business at hand and that is we have a new challenge from One Stitch at a Time. The Theme is Anything Goes with Halloween Colors! Such fun. I chose to go to the simpler side of creating this time.
- Image - Ken Benner - Witchbroom
- Sentiment - Puff Boo from my stash
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Basic Black
- Designer Paper - Authentique - Enchanted Collection
- Accessories - Stampin Up Ribbon - Tangelo Twist
- Copic Markers: E23, E25, E29; T6, T8, T10; V12, V15, V17; YG0000, YG01, YG21; YR04, YR05, YR16
And the prize should you take part and be chosen as the winner is the October Prize Pack.
I do hope you'll hop on over to the challenge blog and play along with us this fortnight. You could be the winner of this lovely Fall prize pack or be chosen as one of the Perfect 3!
That's it for today. Hope you all have a wonderful week!