So, it's time for another Creative Card Crew challenge. This time our theme is Nautical. I chose this fabulous, sort of sexy mermaid image to work with. Maybe she looks like Arial after she grew up. ;) This is actually the second card that I did for this challenge. The other one is very similar. It was all done and then I checked out our DT folder and realized I had used the wrong image from our sponsor. Since I had chosen Unchained Melody, I had to quick create a new card using that image. Maybe someday I'll do a blog post using the other card. Both images were very similar.
- Image - Delicious Doodles - Unchained Melody
- Sentiment - sticker from my stash
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Baja Breeze and Pear Pizazz
- Designer Paper - From my stash
- Accessories - Ribbon from Joann's; bling from my stash; Sorry I don't have my dies organized enough to tell where they are from. That's a project that's on my to-do list.
- Copic Markers - BG0000, BG01, BG02, BG07, BG10, BG70; E000, E00, E01, E04, E31; Y21, Y28, E93 YR18, YR24; YG01, YG03, YG23, YG63
Prize: Surprise!! Dies and/or Acrylic Stamps
**Please Note a change in prize policy at Marianne Designs**
Prize - 4 digi images
So now it's your turn. I hope you'll hop on over to the Creative Crew Card Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT has in store for you this time. Then get your supplies out and get inky! You may be one of the lucky winners.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenge - Nautical
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Digi Makover - Anything Goes with a Digi
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes