Follow Me

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Darlene's Card Kit - 2023 Catch Up

 Hello my friends.  Happy Saturday. I'm finally getting the chance to post some cards I made with card kits I received last year. I'm one of six members of the Creating and Making Fun Card Kits. We each have two months during the year when we get to choose the theme for the card kits we want to receive. Each month we will either send out a kit to the person who's month it is or we will receive a kit from the other five members of the group. Sadly, I have not posted some of the cards I made with kits I received last year. Sometimes Life gets in the way. 

These are two cards I made with a kit sent by Darlene. My theme for the month was masculine cards. These images were perfect.



What guy doesn't like cars. Thanks Darlene for the great kit.

3 comments:

  1. Life surely does get in the way. I don't know any guy who doesn't like cars. My Rich has never enjoyed working on them but he's definitely a fan. Seems he knows every detail about every old car. I especially love the plaid and denim on the first card and the sentiment on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards maggie - and great sentiments also. Life certainly can be an obstacle to blogging!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!