Follow Me

Friday, February 23, 2024

Ewe Okay? CCC

 Hello, friends. I hope you are having a great day. We have finally started having some warmer weather. So happy for that. I hope it lasts now that February is almost over. Yikes!! I can't believe we are two months into the new year.

Today I have a card to share with you. This is for the SCS Creative Card Chicks forum. Each month we have a hostess who either sends a card kit to the other members or gives them some sort of a challenge to do. This month it was my turn to be hostess. I decided to do a challenge. It is to honor our team member, Debby, who passed away last year. She was really into livestock shows and 4H and loved animals. The challenge is to make a Thinking of You card using any kind of animal image (NOT one with wings) that you want to use. It would be great if it were some kind of livestock animal, but that doesn't have to be the case. I decided to use this cute Ewe image from SU Farm Fever.

This was pretty simple. I used Lili of the Valley (retired) Nit Wit Enchantment collection designer paper and just a small piece of ribbon. The couple Copic markers were E00; N7, and W2.


4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable!!! I love the little sheep....very cute!! Debby would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love the image paired with the sentiment - a perfect paring
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's nice to honor your friend. This is really a darling and fun card with the ewe. Your coloring is perfect and you know I love the designer paper. I hope your nicer weather holds up. We had a few rather nice days, but the rain is back today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!