Follow Me

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Floral Arrangement - Creative Card Chicks

Hi my friends. Happy Wednesday. My card today is for the SCS swap group  Creative Card Chicks. Each month our hostess sends us a kit of images, sentiments, paper, and embellishments for us to use to make at least one card. Our hostess this month was Terry Serman. I was so happy to see that she included images of flowers in the kit that she sent us. I love to work with flowers. This one went so well with the designer paper she sent.

 Materials Used
  • Image - Deep Red Clingstamps - Floral Arrangment
  • Sentiment - The Angel Company
  • Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Papertrey Ink, Sweet Blush
  • Accessories - Silver dot ribbon, mini flower with bling, classic oval nestabilities, bling, edge punch
  • Copic markers - G43, G46; R01, R02, R05; R12, R14, R17; RV0000, RV00, RV02
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - Pearls, Gems, or Rhinestones
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Ribbon
Dream Valley - Hand colored image

This card was picked as one of the Top 3 over at Crafting Happiness!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp to use with those papers Maggie - the result is a fabulous card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is so pretty! Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty Maggie! I love the DP and how you picked up that color from the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty! I love the combination of pink and black.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Maggie, this is so, so pretty! I love the flower stamp and your card design. The black/white polka dots really set it off. I'm thrilled to see this in our Double D challenge! BTW, just returned from a long trip so I'm trying to catch up. Good to see more of your stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!