I was gone for a week in Pittsburgh attending the Genealogical Institute there. It was great. I hope I learned a lot from the course I took. After I left Pittsburgh a week ago Friday, I fly to Atlanta where I met my youngest daughter and we visited with my younger brother and sister-in-law for the weekend. I had not seen him in about ten years, even longer for my daughter. It was a great time.
This past week I've been catching up on school work. A lot of writing to be done, but got everything submitted late last night. Only three weeks left in this semester! Yay!
So in between all the hectic comings and goings and school work, I did manage to get a couple cards made. This is the first one for Creative Card Chicks, our Monthly Challenge group on Splitcoast Stampers. Suzy (SuzyS1104) was our hostess for the month of June and she sent us a great kit to use.
- Image and Sentiment - AI - Big Birthday Wishes
- Paper - DCWV - The Floral Fair collection
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Mint Maccaroon
- Accessories - Flowers - The Paper Studio "Vintage Blush"; circle punches
- Copic Markers - B14, B21, B23; E23, E27, E31, E33, E35; E40 E41; E50, E51, E53; G0000, G000, G21, G40, G43, G82; R81, R83, R85; Y13, Y15, Y18, Y19; W1, and W3