Follow Me

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Simply Classic - IAS #52

Good morning my friends and happy Sunday. I hope the weather is being kind to you. It's chilly and dreary here today. At least there is no snow. This will be a quick post.

My card today is for the International Art & Soul challenge which is Shades of Any Color which was chosen by Jennie on the Design Team.


 




I am always looking for masculine cards and thought this would be a great one for my stash.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Heartfelt Creations - Simply Classic
  • Sentiment - Heartfelt Creations - Simply Classic
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Whisper White
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found collection
  • Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories - Heartfelt Creations Simple Classic Dies; Stampin Up Dimensionals
  • Copic Markers - BOOO, BOO, BO2; E40; G21; W1, W3, W4, W8
I hope you will come and join us this for this fortnight's challenge and pop on over to the IAS webpage to see what the rest of the team has created for your inspiration. It does not have to be just a card. Our DT is very talented in many different creative ways.

2 comments:

  1. I know it is strange to say about a masculine card , but this is very pretty . I love the muted colors that you used . So soft and pretty but yet perfect for a man.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for a man. Masculine cards so often appeal to me as much as feminine cards. Love how you chose to use the blues on this card. It really turned out nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!