Follow Me

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Finding Nemo - IAS #50 - Choose a Movie

Good morning my friends and Happy Sunday. For those of you having snow, if you like it I'm glad you are enjoying it; if you don't like it, so sorry. I hope it clears up soon. As for me, it's a beautiful, sunny day; a little on the chilly side, but at least it's not percipitation of any kind.

I have a card to share with you today. It is for the challenge over at International Art & Soul. We were to Choose a Movie and create a card or some artwork to go with it. I chose Finding Nemo. I know this is not a clown fish like Nemo was, but it was a close as I could get and I like the way it turned out.

Materials Used:
  • Image- Whimsey Stamps - Fish
  • Sentiment - 14 Sentiments from Finding Nemo by Johnny Brayson
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Bordering Blue
  • Designer Paper - Gina K - Pool Side
  • Accessories - Bling from my stash
  • Copic Markers - YR04, YR07; 110 W0, W1, 0
That is it for today. I hope you'll pop on over to International Art & Soul and see what other lovely creations the DT has posted for your inspiration.  Come play along and you may be chosen as one of the Top 3 or the Winner for this fortnight. Lots of fun.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the fish! He's close enough to Nemo for me. Cute wave paper and bling bubbles. Seems like a while since I've colored anything really cute and I miss it. I sure enjoyed your card today, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! I love the fish that you used .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I’m glad to see you are still creating beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Maggie - love how you have adapted the image and coloured Nemo. Fabulous background, and I love the quote!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, this card is so cute... love the fish... and the waves, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!