Follow Me

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Thank You - IAS #24

Happy Sunday, my friends.

I am happy today since the weather has warmed up a little bit. At least it's not 26 anymore and hopefully won't be any more this Winter. It's been a rather cold week here in H Town. All the kitties outside are doing just fine. I have 2 dog houses in the backyard, and I put some unused flannel sheets folded up in each of them. The kitties love to lay in there now.

School starts up again this coming week. We are doing Math this semester and since that is my forte, I look forward to getting through this one without too much trouble. I have been able to sneak in some crafting time this week so I'm back in my happy place.

One of the things I created was this White On White card for International Art & Soul challenge. I have a few Thank You notes to write and thought this would be a good design. It's simple and slips right into an envelope.

 

No coloring on this one. I used a dot embossing folder on the front of the card, then I used an edge punch on the long edge of a strip of cardstock 2 1/2" wide. The trees are dies from Heartfelt Creations and the Thank You die was in my stash. I don't have listed where I got it from. The bit of bling also came from my stash.

I can't wait to see how you all handle this challenge and what you will create. You could be the winner this time or one of the Top 3. Hope you'll come join us.



7 comments:

  1. A beautiful thank you card which the recipients would love I'm sure. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning thank you card Maggie and great you found some time, boy you are one busy lady lol. Good luck with the Maths term, rather you than me, that is my worst subject closely followed by foreign languages hahaha. Stay warm and snuggled up :) :) Hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I absolutely love those tall trees. Math, hmmmm... not my favorite. Hope it stays warmer for you. That would be exceptionally cold temps for us, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I'm out to start Christmas cards and play in challenges. I might just give this one a go! Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love the white on white design! Love the big trees you used. Hope you enjoy your semester and that the class is not too time consuming as far as cutting into your creating time : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty this is a beautiful white on white card! Love the classic elegance to it - beautiful! I got to visit your state for a little bit - I hope you saw me waving at ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!