With all the time off from work (back to work tomorrow), I had time to play with my stamping toys. This card was for the August Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Our hostess was Darlene and she wanted us to create our own background and not use any designer paper. Yikes!
Bringing some light and sunshine I made this pretty card with a lovely bunch of Prairie Flowers.
- Image - Power Poppy - Prairie Flowers
- Sentiment - Power Poppy - Prairie Flowers
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pink Pirouette; Papertrey Ink -
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Nestabilities; SU scalloped punch; Cuttlebug flourish embossing folder.
- Copic Markers - (coming)