Follow Me

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Relax A Bit - CYS - June

Hi friends. Here I am again for the second time today. This time I am on time. This is a card for the Challenge Your Stash challenge on Splitcoaststampers. This month Suzy was the Hostess and challenged us to make a card showing our favorite beverage. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like a good cup of caffeine-free tea now and again.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Mark's Favorite Papers - Relax A Bit
  • Sentiment - Mark's Favorite Papers - Relax a Bit
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Soft Sky; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Have a Cuppa
  • Copic Markers - B0000; B000, B00; E00; G12, G14, G16; R22, R24, R27
That's it for today. Hope you have a great week.

7 comments:

  1. Sweet card and image! I love the DP with teabags in the background! Nice that you got a break from your class to create : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Maggie - that cup and saucer image is beautiful, and as Shelly said, the teabag dp is the perfect background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, your card is so pretty. And my goodness... you actually have tea-bag DP. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty tea cup! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific cuppa, Maggie! Love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tea cup, and you just happened to have the perfect paper! I'm glad you had some crafty time to hold you over through work and studies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Maggie - I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!