Follow Me

Monday, May 1, 2017

Super Hero Birthday!

Hi again my friends. I'm a little late getting this posted to my blog. I belong to a group on Splitcoast Stampers - Challenge Your Stash. The idea is that we create our card using only items that are already in our stash - no buying anything new. This month the idea came from Kelly (MiamiKel on SCS). The idea was to create a Super Hero card or a card with Super on it somewhere.
I was really worried about doing this card until I found this great digital image from Dover Publishing. The sentiment is a retired stamp from Stampin Up. The Lightning bolt is also from Dover Publishing.

I used my Copic Markers to color the image. What fun that was.
E23, E25, E27; E50, E51, E53; G21, G43, G82; R23, R27, R37; Y06, Y08, Y11, Y18; YR0000, YR09, YR15, YR27, YR61, YR68.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Maggie, your card is SUPER! You've met the challenge that Kelly gave us and did it amazingly well! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, I've got so many images saved from Dover. It was a great source for your super hero card! I never could have come up with this, but it's totally amazing! The sentiment is perfect, too.
    One of my former coworkers is a Wonder Woman fan. Not exactly Wonder Woman, but she'd love this card. Since I've put myself on a buying hold everything is from my current stash, and lots of it has never been used. Having fun working on it. Dang, I still have all those freebie images from Dover and Two for Tuesday that haven't been colored yet... I'll never run out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super - no matter the time! Love all the brightness of it! So glad you could get super creative with us my super friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to your coloring. so pretty. All the time and money you've spent on classes and practicing show. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear me- not sure I checked my Dover file for a Superhero! What incredible coloring! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!