Follow Me

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi friends!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope that your day has been a sweet, fun one that has brought happiness to you and that you have been able to bring happiness to someone else.  I hope my little card will bring  some happiness to you. Since I can't send a card out to each of you, I'm sending this one to all of you.

This card is one I made as part of my Monthly Challenge Group I belong to - Girls of the Baker's Dozen. The kit was sent by Carol (momcgw) on SCS (Splitcoaststampers).  I added the bling as my contribution to the card.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Art Impressions - Show the Love
  • Sentiment - Art Impressions - Show the Love
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pretty in Pink
  • Designer Paper - Papere Studio - Random Doodle Hearts
  • Accessories - Ribbon and bling - stash items; Atyou Spica Gold and Red gel pens; Cyrstal Effects
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E40, E31, E35, E37; E50, E51, E53; R01, R20, R21, R24, R37; R46
 Hope you have a wonderful week coming up.

9 comments:

  1. LOL! Too cute and fun!!! Wonderful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Maggie! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie, this card is just too cute! Love the way you colored the image...and the overall design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh, what a fun and perfect Valentine! I could have used this for my hubby. It would almost match the Valentine he gave me. So cute, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it, Maggie!! You did a great job of coloring!!! Love the idea of using the bling in the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sass of this card! Thankful to be one who did get a Valentine. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Maggie - love that image and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for the smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it maggie! the sass is just perfect!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the AI images- what a fun Valentine! I love the glasses and the hearts on her shoes! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!