Follow Me

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Chillaxin' Corey - OSAAT #241

Hi and Happy Sunday! This week the weather has been hot, humid, and dry! You could cut the air with a knife. At least the monsoon season seems to be over for the time being, but of course, not it's back to watering the flower beds to keep them alive.

My allergy testing went well on Friday. On a scale from 3 - 6, all my reactions were a 3, so not a really big deal. Have not discussed anything with my doctor yet, but I don't see allergy shots in my future any time soon. I do have a long list of things that I reacted too including CAT HAIR and Dog Hair!  Well, you can be sure that I'm not getting rid of any of my fur babies either!

This week we're doing some Chillaxin' at One Stitch at a Time!  Here's my card -

Materials Used:
  • Image - Beary Dust - Corey
  • I left off the sentiment until I decide what I'm going to do with this card.
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Soft Sky; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Prima - Doodle Deux
  • Accessories - Bling from my stash; Flowers - Recollections & Petaloo; corner rounder punch; ticket punch
  • Copic Markers - B0000; BG02, BG10, BG11; E00, E11, E41; Y06, Y15, Y23; R83; YR00, YR16
Our sponsor of course is our own Stitchy Bear and one lucky winner will win the July Prize pack. You could also be picked as one of the Top 3. It is so fun seeing everyone's cards.


 I hope you'll come on and join in the fun this week. Stop on over at the challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has creaated for you.

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Maggie, so full of the joys of Spring/Summer which really is the time of year to find time to chillax and do the things we enjoy :) :) Love this, especially the diamond swirl you added, the perfect finishing touch :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, this is so pretty and fun. Love that gals hair too! Great addition to add the swirl. All girls like bling!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty with the bling and fun papers! Love how you colored her hair, too! I hope you're able to tolerate those allergies okay. I sure wouldn't give up any of my furry family either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and great colouring. :-) I am pleased to hear that your allergies are somewhat under control :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    OSAAT DT Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute- love her crazy hair, and the bling you added. Good for you that you do not need allergy shots- although my 2 shots make me feel lots better- that and the Netti Pot : ) Oh no, you reacted to cat? No good! My doc told me when all of the outside allergies come out, the 'other' little allergies act up- if you put them all in a bucket, you have symptoms when it overflows.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie allergic to cat hair oh my goodnes! Love this carx, the colors you chose are so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!! and LOL about the cat allergies... my mom developed a cat allergy after living with them for years... apparently you don't build resistance but instead build allergy!!! haha. hope everything else is well health-wise!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie, that is such a fabulously colored image! Your card is beautiful! Glad the allergy tests went well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wondered about the kitties but I wasn't going to say anything and knew even if that did come up getting rid of them was not an option LOL> I don't blame you! Cute card. She has sass. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the background paper that you used with it. Glad the allergy testing went well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol!! I love the stamp image it is so cute I love her hair :) Made me smile!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card, Maggie! She is a cutie - and love that added bling! Glad all looks pretty good in the allergy dept, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colors on you card. The image puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card design. Those papers are really cool. I like the little bling butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, no shots! Glad to hear it. I have seasonal allergies and allergies to medications that keep popping up. What a great card! So happy! Great image and fun background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!