Follow Me

Friday, September 27, 2013

FrankenBetty - SBS FB Fan Page Challenge

It's been a busy couple of weeks.  Last weekend I was out of town in Minneapolis at ScrapFest2013 at the Mall of America!  What a blast!  I had a fabulous time and will share more about that in later posts.  Getting ready for the trip and recovering after took a lot of time so I was late getting this card done for the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Fan Page Challenge. I thought I had a couple more days, but it's due tonight so here it is:

Materials Used:
  • Image - Simply Betty Stamps - FrankenBetty (fussy cut)
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Basic Black
  • Designer Paper - Reminisce - Haunted collection
  • Accessories:  Cricut - Happy Hauntings; Bling - Hobby Lobby; Bo Bunny Pennant Flag stickers; Linda Mason Dimension Stickers; Black Diamond Stickles
  • Copic Markers:  V04, V12, V15; W00, W0, W2, W5, W7; YG11, YG61, YG63; YR02, YR04, YR07; 0
Pop on over to the SBS Challenge blog and see what everyone else has been up to.  After the challenge closes you can come Vote for your favorite card.  Maybe mine!  ;)

 I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Simply Betty Stamps - FrakenBetty image





11 comments:

  1. Oh you used the Cricut! Is the tree cut from Happy Hauntings? Love it! Card turned out great. I like the gems on it also:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Halloween card. You do such a wonderful job coloring.
    All the detail on here is amazing. The dies and that paper are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky and fun all rolled into one!! SO pretty and cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT coloring! Love how very Halloween this is with all the wonderful Halloween colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Love this cute Halloween card! The image and background are so perfect! I can't wait to get started on some Halloween projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, she's eerily beautiful! What a great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Love the images, and the coloring. I also love her name! Great papers too! I wish I went to Scrapfest! I got tot he mall many many years ago when my brother was in college. I saw that Tim Holtz was teaching there, and gosh, that would have been so much fun! Sigh! Hope you had a blast and got to see and do all the things you wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that patterned paper you used. did you get to use some of the Halloween cling stamps you got @scrapfest? I know they will come in handy for next Halloween. great coloring and layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun- LOVE the colors- the Dp is perfect- loving the spooky tree and the flying witch. Best of all- the green face and purple dress- spooky and fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! The paper is the perfect choice. I really like this on a lot Maggie:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!