Follow Me

Monday, July 8, 2013

Be Merry

Hi my friends.  I've been a little low on the mojo the last week or so since Perfect Sentiment is on vacation for the month of July.  Decided just to check out my list of challenges that I like to go to.  First I came across this color combo challenge from Cupcake Inspirations.


Next I needed a sketch and so went to My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club and found their new sketch for this week.
Then I just had to find some designer paper to work out the colors and came up with this card.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Lili of the Valley - Cute Fairy
  • Sentiment - My Favorite Thiings - Candy Cane Kisses
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party; GCD Studios - Homespun
  • Ink - Tuxedo Memento Black
  • Accessories - Deckle scissors; gold bling from my stash; Butterflies - Memory Box dies; Stickles - Candy Cane; Frosted Lace; Yellow; 
  • Copic Markers - B0000; E50, E51, E53; G00, G14, G17; R01, R20, R30, R81, R83, R85; Y11, Y13, Y21; Signo White Gel pen; Pentel Metallic Green Gel pen; Multiliner .03
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations - Color Combo
My Favorite Things - Sketch 131
ABC Challenges - Christmas in July
Card Mania - Christmas in July
Platypus Creek - Christmas in July

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maggie - love the way you have used the colours, and the image is sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "low on mojo" however, I can't agree with you on this one since it's fantastic!!! CUTE image and love the butterfly you added.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! So love this cute image! Great use of this week's Cupcake Inspirations' colors!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Low on mojo???? You??? Stop that! LOL
    Super sweet image, great sketch and a perfect color combo for summer! The butterfly is over-the-top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie she is just adorable! This is such a wonderful Christmas card... And she'd be perfect for any other occasion too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is so cute, Maggie! What a sweet image and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great coloring . christmas card? what a pleasant suprise for a christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and what a sweet image! I also love your post before this one:-) Love the sentiment on the Simply Betty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so sweet, Maggie! Love that fairy and your color choices are wonderful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet, Maggie! I love Cupcake Inspirations - haven't been there in a long time but your card is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and I really like those LOTV images. You did a great job on this little gal and it's a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how sweet! Love your holiday card! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PLATYPUS CREEK DIGITALS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my word! So cute! Love how you were inspired. You picked the perfect image and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!