This week our theme is Sweet Treats. The challenge is to create a card for the occasion of your choice using something sweet...cupcakes, candy, ice cream, etc. Don't forget to include your sentiment on the front.
Our sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs.
Here is my card for this week.
- Image - Meljen's Designs - Spring Cupcake
- Sentiment - Outside - Fred Bear Has a Birthday; Inside - Stampin Up - Birthday Bakery
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Wild Wasabi; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Dovecraft - Tea Party
- Accessories - 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punch; Stampin Up - eyelet border punch; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Nestabilities - Classic Circle, Scallop Circle; Ribbon from my stash; Bowdabra Hair Tool and Bow Maker
- Copic Markers - B0000, B00, B21, B34; C0; E27, E70, E71, G12, G24, G28; R81, R83; Y15, Y17
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - Spring Flowers
Crafting for All Seasons - Floral Delight
Digistamps4joy - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Flowers
Fab N Funky - Spring
Fresh Brewed - Sweet Treats
The Paper Shelter - Spring
Ruby's Rainbow - Happy Birthday
DieCuttinDivas - Pastels with a Die cut
LEJ Designs - Show Us Your Ribbons
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Fancy Folds