Follow Me

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Puppy Love PSC35

Happy Wednesday my friends.  That means it's time for another Perfect Sentiment challenge.  The theme this week is Lacey Romance and to create a card with a sentiment appropriate for love, weddings, or anniversary.  The twist is to add some lacey detail to your card. you can either use lace or use a lacey die-cut.

Our sponsor this time is Meljen's Designs

The prize for one lucky winner will be 4 non-colored images of winner's choice.

Here is my card for this week.
 The image is Puppy Love Frame from Melgen Designs printed on XPress It Blending Card, colored with my Copic markers, and matted on Stamping Up Rose Romance.  The sentiment if from Stampin Up - Fancey Flexible Phrases stamped with SU Rose Romance ink on SU Whisper White and cut out using a small Marvy scallop oval punch.  The base of the card is SU Early Espresso.  The DP is from Basic Gray - Sultry paper collection.  The Lace behind the image is from Cricut Cartridge Paper Laces cut from SU Rose Romance.  The lace edge is punched using Martha Stewart Lacey Edge punch from Stampin Up So Saffron.  The image and sentiment are popped up using SU Dimensionals.  The ribbon and button are from my stash.

The Copic markers I used were B0000 for the outline; Dog - E21, E23, E25, E27; Basket - E31, E34, E35; Grass - G00, G14, G17; Hearts - RV000, RV10, RV21, RV55;  Butterfly and Patch - V20, V22, V25 and Lavender Stickles; Flowers - Y32, Y35, Y38 and Orange Stickles.

I hope that this has inspired you to do some creating on your own.  Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team and see what they have come up with this week.


Maggie - You are here.
And stop by and check out our June Guest Designers
Once you've checked out the Design team, get yourself over to your stamping space and put a card together yourself and then go over to the Perfect Sentiment blog and link it up.  You could be the lucky winner this week, or you might get picked as one of the Perfect 3.  Have fun!

I am submitting to the following:

Digital Tuesday - Anything goes with a digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes - could be for a boy/man?
Can you Digit - Button It Up
LEJ Designs Challenge - Button It
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club #74
Thanks again for stopping by and leaving your comment.  I do appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful day!





33 comments:

  1. What an adorable image!! I love the Lacey border and I love the pink and brown together.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, Maggie! Love the frame and the image is adorable. Great coloring, selection of papers, sentiment - the entire card is a heart stealer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card ...... fab image, papers and lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully made Maggie!! What a wonderful job you did on the image and the layout is superb!! I really enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the adorable doggie stamp!:) You really colored it well and the card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that puppy is so cute . love your pink and brown color scheme. I can see your skill with the copics, you must be thrilled to make such coloring detail look so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Taht image is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it you did a very nice job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Maggie! Puppies are always so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO precious!!! Love the colors you used on here too Maggie!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job on the card. The images from our sponsor are so cute! Easy to make a good card. Dogs are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love the dp you used

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Love the colors and the image is just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked your card Margaret. Love how you paint the images.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable :) Thanks for joining in this week at LEJ Designs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. An adorable image, love your card. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this week.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your puppy card is adorable! That image is so cute and the background is perfect. Puppy's in the cathouse, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT this time.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cute Maggie. You r coloring is really getting good with those copic pens.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card. I love the image, it's beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maggie - This is super cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable Cards. I’m Following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your little card and the polka dots you used on it. Gives me some inspiration on how to use my polka dotted paper. Thanks for the inspiration. I am a new follower from the Outlawz site and hope you will follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Linda. I am now following you also.

      Delete
  25. Your card and the puppy are adorable! Great job coloring him. I have that a paper, he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a sweet card with that adorable image. I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really beautiful card, I love the adorable image, your colouring is fantastic and the pink and brown colour combo is brilliant. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Made me laugh, such a cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sooooo cute! Love every detail on this darling card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!