Follow Me

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Number 1 - Creatalicious No. 142

Okay, this is my last post for the day. I am just a few days late with my post.  Just sitting here watching fireworks on the TV. We had a terrible rain storm today and the big firework display here in H Town was cancelled. I wouldn't have gone, but a lot of people do. I'm watching Macy's right now, but will watch A Capital Fourth later.

This card is for the Creatalicious Challenge.  The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes with the optional For A Hero! The theme is optional so you can still join the fun and not use the theme.

Last year we had some great heroes in our town - the Houston Astros! Our baseball team won the World Series. I colored this little guy with the Astros colors in honor of them. We're hoping that they can do a back to back and win again this year.


I think it may be time to look into getting a new camera. This one is not doing justice to the colors.
Sorry, but I can't figure out now where I got this stamp from. The cardstock is SU Midnight Muze and the designer paper is also SU Patterns Pack. The sentiment is from LOTV- Sweet & Simple.

The copics I used were B0000, B37; E00, E02, E04; YR02, YR04, and YR07.

I hope you'll come join in the fun. I can't wait to see your creations.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is



$15 gift cert.

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie Maggie - love the owl and the fun sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Maggie! Go team! What a darling owl and beautiful paper choice to highlight your coloring! Looks like my dh with these soccer matches, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your area didn't flood. CUTE card! Love that little owl. Sorry I haven't been around...problem with arm/hand.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been sad for the kiddies, especially, that the fireworks had to be cancelled! Luckily there were some great fireworks here on the night of the 3rd because it was clear and beautiful. The 4th was all cloudy, then the day after was beautiful again. Wouldn't you know. I was sorry for the working people who looked forward to having the 4th off. Anyway, Maggie, another darling card! A super cute image and striking on the dark blue. Yay, team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! And I love that great sentiment! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute image, and the sentiment made me giggle! Love the colors. Hope your team does well again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!