Follow Me

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Birthday Girl!

Hi my friends!  Happy Halloween! I'm a little late getting this posted. Right now watching the Houston Astros v LA Dodgers. I won't say what the score is, I don't want to jinx them.

Today I have a card for Creatalicious - Anything Goes with the Optional Blue and Silver. As you can see, I skipped the optional. Ooops! I decided to do a double fold for this one.

 Materials Used:
  • Image - Alicia Bel - Cumpleaños con Tarta (Birthday With Cake)
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Going Gray
  • Designer Paper - Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss
  • Accessories - Recollections - Bling; Prima - Flower
  • Copic Markers - B0000, B000, B00; E50, E51, E53; E30, E31, E35; E37; R20, R21, R30; W0, W2, W4, Y18
Our sponsor for this challenge is

Prize - 3 digis of winner's choice

I hope you'll pop on over to Creatalicious and check out what the rest of the Design Team has to show you.   You could be the winner of this great prize or picked as one of the Top 3.

I am submitting this for the following challenges:
 A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Creates and makes - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes
Lemon shortbread  - Anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - Halloween

This card was a Top 3 Winner at Through the Craftroom Door and will be included in their January/Februrary issue. 

9 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card with that cute image! Love the fold, too, and the paper is right up my alley. Anything with wood grain... so pretty with the flowers printed on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really cute !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute birthday card!
    Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! A wonderful creation !! Its. gorgeous!! Love The image snd how you made her colourful !! Very beutiful
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect paper and pearls.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Maggie! I had to look twice - wondering if that blinkie actually blinked! LOL! Fabulous coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!