Follow Me

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Noel - IAS #11

Hello my friends and Happy Sunday.  I've had a busy few weeks with class projects that needed to be done. Wow!  I don't know how people do this all the time - work and go to school and take more than 1 class. This last project that was due today was a real doozer - a scavenger hunt on the Internet. We were given 10 different scenarios to look for and find answers to the questions. It was tough. Luckily I get points for my research even if I don't find the answer, but I managed to get 7 out of 10. We'll see what I end up with as a final score. So far I've been doing pretty well with an average of about 90. Anyway it doesn't leave a whole lot of time for crafting, but I managed to sneak in a little time for this one.

Yes, time for another project for International Art & Soul. The theme for this fortnight is Flowers. My favorite thing. I love flowers whether there are an image or added embellishments. I've got to start thinking about Christmas so went with a Winter theme for this one. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with it so I left off a sentiment and will add that later.

  

Materials Used:
  • Image - Lili of the Valley - Noel
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up Silver Metallic; Xpress It Blending Card; Shimmery White
  • Designer Paper - Bo Bunny - Attitude
  • Accessories - Flowers and Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections; Die - Memory Box, Frosty Border; Silver Gel Pen
  • Copic Markers - BG0000; BG000; BG10; E50, E51; G34, G28, G43; R35, R37; V0000, V01, V12; Y11, Y23, Y26
That was pretty easy. Love the colors on this one.  I hope you'll hop on over and play along with us this time. Can't wait to see what you do with flowers. You could win one of our Prize Badges or be picked as one of the Top 3. 



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card! And the colors and flowers are Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Maggie - love that die cut - it echoes the flower shapes beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and the lace strip is beautiful. I love the Memory Box die at the side. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, your card is so pretty! Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and pretty Christmas card! There is a touch of magic in it. LOTV images are some of the most darling and beautifully illustrated stamps. Your class projects sound like quite a lot of fun, but I know that fun things can feel somewhat stressful when you're pressed for time and worn out from working. I remember those days well. I had to give up a lot of fun stuff because of my job, but a girl's gotta eat! Hang in there, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a sensational card and Maggie! So much love goes into the details of your cards and I would know because I am the lucky owner of a few real ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card are always awesome, Maggie. And this one is no exception. And you are right, flowers are your expertise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!