This weekend I had a fun time. I attended 3 Copic Marker workshops - More Whimsical Faces & Hair; Values & Mono Tones and Dress for Success Coloring Clothing & Accessories. Michelle Houghton was our instructor.
Now on to the business at hand. This week at One Stitch at a Time our theme is Anything Goes With Our Four-Legged Friends.
- Image - Floppy Latte - Purrcedes
- Sentiment - Floppy Latte - Purrcedes
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
- Designer Paper -
- Accessories - Petaloo - Flowers; Die Branch; Scallop Oval Die; Bling from my stash; Adhesive Border
- Copic Markers - B0000; E25, 327, E29, E44; R21; N4, N6, N8; Y18, Y19, Y26, Y28; YG03; WINK Hot Pink, Gold
I hope you'll come play with us this week. I'd love to see your project. You could be the winner or picked by members of the Design Team as the Top 3. Good luck.