Follow Me

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lucky Doxie

Welcome Spring!  We are finally getting some Spring weather - at least for a few days. Chilly and rain should be back on Thursday. I wanted to get this posted over the weekend, but I got involved in household projects that have been waiting for the right time to do them. Since it was a rainy Saturday, I planned to stay in and had done my errands on the way home from work on Friday night.

I'm also all caught up now on my Girls of the Baker's Dozen Monthly Challenge cards.  This last kit came to us from Sue (stampinspooky on SCS).  She chose St. Patrick's Day for a theme.


 Materials Used:
  • Image - Digi from her stash
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up = Fancy Flexible Phrases
  • Cardstock - GP White; SU Handsome Hunter and Creamy Caramel
  • Designer Paper - The Paper Studio
  • Ink - SU Handsome Hunter
  • Accessories - Mesh Ribbon - Michaels; SU 1" punch; 1 1/4" scallop punch
  • Copic Markers - E11, E13, E17; E25, E29, E47, E49; G07, G17, G19; Spica Gold gel pen

She also gave us a Sketch Challenge to use:
I turned the sketch on it's side to use. That's it.  I'm patiently waiting for our April kit and hope to have time to get working on it in a more timely manner. But don't count on it.  ;)

8 comments:

  1. Cute image and kit . I like you turned the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Maggie, it made me smile - love that doxy!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this fun Irish image! Cute sketch and love the texture of the mesh ribbon you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh! Another darling card! You're really on a roll. You put these parts together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, great take on the sketch, and the dog is so adorable.
    DT Sis x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! Sue always has the coolest ones. I miss swapping with her. Love your coloring and little details. Go you on getting some household things out of the way. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I love this adorable image! Great job Maggie with the kit and sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!