It's been a little while since I've been able to get a card done for Sunshine Mail. If you don't know who they are, please stop by the Sunshine Mail Foundation blog and check them out. Make sure you visit the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for your inspiration.
Our theme this time is Anything Green with a Shamrock. We are getting close to St. Patty's Day. Our sponsor is One Stitch at a Time - Stitchy Stamps and Floppy Latte.
Here is my card.
- Image - OSAAT - Stitchy Stamps - Lizbit
- Sentiment - LOTV - Pretty Grungy Wishes
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Naturals Confetti; Garden Green, Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - PassionFruitsImages - Grunge Shamrocks Digital papers
- Ink - Stampin Up - Glorius Green
- Accessories - Martha Stewart Border Punch; Ribbons - Stampin Up Satin Stitched Gumball Green; 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches; Nestabilities Opulent Ovals Die Cut
- Copic Markers - C2, C4, C7, C9; E01, E40, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53; G00, G14, G46, YG06; R81; Y11, Y15, Y21, Y32
- Spica Gel Pen - Gold
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Green
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Savvy Handmade Cards -Going Green - Photo Inspiration