I played in two challenges this week: Sketch from My Favorite Things (MFT)
and Photo Inspiration from Mark's Finest Papers.
It was fun, but I really had a hard time with the sketch. I knew what I wanted to do, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I really, really need more time to devote to stamping, looking at layouts, figuring out new designs. Unfortunately, working 8 hours a day, doesn't leave a lot of time for it and so I make do. Oh well, I still have fun with what I do, and I hope you enjoy it too.
- Image and Sentiment - See D's - Piece of Cake. I'm not sure if they are still in business. This is a pretty old stamp set, but I really like it.
- Word Background - Whipper Snapper Designs - Party Words Background - another old stamp
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Blush
- Ink - Tuxedo Memento Black
- Accessories - Marvy Large Oval Punch and Marvy Large Scallop Oval Punch
- Copic Markers - R81, R83, R85, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV13, W0, W2, and W4
Mark's Finest Papers - Inspiration Challenge - Photo
My Favorite Things - Wednesday Stamp Club - Sketch
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes