Bev Rochester's layouts. I twisted up her layout just a little bit.
- Image - I have no idea where I got this stamp. It wasn't very long ago, but I've looked through all my receipts and can't find it listed anywhere, so if someone recognizes it, please let me know.
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Happiest Birthday Wishes
- Cardstock - Gina K 120# for the card base; Stampin Up - Cajun Craze and Summer Sun
- Paper - Basic Gray - Marrakech
- Flowers, Brad, metal circle - stash.
- Border Punch - Martha Stewart
- Copic Markers - B0000; B21, B34, B41; C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7; E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E57; R00, R05; Y11, Y13, Y17, Y18; Y32, Y35; 0
I am also submitting this card for the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Birthdays
No Matter Which Challenges - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Pile it On - Use pattern paper
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Use Bright Colors only
Sunday Stamper - Riot of Color
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Layers
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
The Poodles Parlour - Here Come da Girls
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments. I really appreciate all of them. I am trying to get around to visit all the blogs of my Followers. Gonna take some time.
A couple things coming up. In October Perfect Sentiment Challenge will be doing an One-Year Anniversary Blog Hop, and I'm sure there will be prizes. Stay tuned!