I belong to a group on Splitcoaststampers that take part in a Monthly Challenge Swap. Each month one of the members creates a kit with paper and embellishments and sometimes some images and sends them out to the other members and then we all create one or more cards made with the items sent. We're always free to add to what is sent if we like. I'm really behind on getting my cards done, but I was able to work on one last night that came from Beachbound a/k/a Dody. The twist on this one was that we were supposed to pick out a sketch from SCS Sketches and use it to make our card. I chose SCS 242 for my card.
- Image - Clear Impressions
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - So Sorry
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White
- DSP - Not sure what collection it's from, but it is Stampin Up. I really like it.
- Punch - Martha Stewart Bird
- Ribbon - Stampin Up
- Copic Markers: B0000; B32; Y21, Y32, Y35, Y38; YG03, YG05; W0, W2, W4; 0
That's it. It was nice to get inky just for fun for a change.
I'm going to submit this card for the following challenges:
365 Cards - Stripes
Crafty Boots Challenge - Tweet, Tweet
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Forever Friends - Anything Goes
House of Gilli - Favorite Color Combo
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Lots of Layers
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything with an Animal
The Oulawz - Sunday Challenge - CAS with an Animal
Sir StampaLot - Take Flight
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. I appreciate each one. Wishing you all a good week.