Anyway, I made this card as a member of the Design Team for Bowdabra. I'm sad to say that this is my last official card that I've made for them as part of their DT. I've enjoyed working with them. They are really the best and so very professional and wonderful to work with. I'm sure going to miss them, but life goes on.
- Image – My Heart Pieces – Rajrupta
- Sentiment – Computer Generated
- Cardstock – Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Rose Romance and Blushing Bride
- Pattern Paper – Prima – Sparkling Spring
- Ink – Stampin Up Rose Romance
- Martha Stewart Double Sided punch
- Ribbon – 5/8″ Satin Ribbon & 1/8″ Satin Ribbon
- Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
- Copic markers: Eyes, B14; Skin, E50, E51, E53, R01; Dress, R81, R83, R85; Hair, Y11, Y15, Y19; Flowers, R14, R24, G12, G14; Shoes, E31, E35, E37; Outline, C0, C00.
Little Miss Muffet - Pink, Pink, Pink
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Flower Power