The image is SU French Flair. I used Pearl Acrylic Paint Dabber on the stamp and stamped it on GP white c/s and heat set it to dry. I then used a Ranger Blending Tool with foam and applied Wild Honey and Peeled Paint Distress ink to the image. I used my Nestabilities Classic Oval Scallop to cut out the image and mounted it with dimensionals on another piece of GP white c/s which I had sponged some SU Crushed Curry ink around the edges. I then mounted that on a piece of SU Crushed Curry over which I had put a piece of SU Ribbon and the whole piece was mounted on a base of GP white c/s. The flower is a Prima that I received as a free gift from Simon Says Stamps for an order I had placed and it fit perfectly.