Follow Me

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Challlenge Your Stash - Gift Card Holder

Hello again. This is my second post of the day. Playing catch up.

For November, our theme was to Make a Gift Card Holder. Our Hostess was Vicky Y. This was just right for me since both my SIL's are getting gift cards for Christmas and I like to have something cute to put them in. I was looking through my stash of supplies and came across this little lunch box tin. It originally contained candy. I think I got it years ago at the Target Dollor Spot. Luckily, the sides and handle were already plain red, so all I had to do was cover the sides and then around the middle of the tin.

Then I just used some paper embellishments I've had in my stash for a long time along with tying ribbons to the handle. All done!.  Just perfect size for a Gift Card.


4 comments:

  1. Love this wonderful gift holder- I love fining great embellishments in my stash that are perfect for our projects- like your fun embellishments and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, your gift card holder is so pretty! Such a fun idea to use tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, that's so cute that it has a handle! Totally adorable, and it can be reused, so it's a gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tin revamp! I have several gift card tins I bought on clearance when I worked at Michaels. I planned to use them for Polymer Clay but this is definitely another good idea! Creative Blessings and Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!