Follow Me

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Saucy Fairy - OSAAT #260

Hi my friends and Happy Sunday.  It's a little gloomy here with the rainy weather, but I'm not complaining. We always need the rain for the grass, flowers, and trees. My lawn guy put some sod down a week ago, so I'm still wanting it to rain on it so it will give it a good start. I did some repotting today, so those pots could use a little rain on them too.  I've been waiting until I'm actually finished with the yard and flower beds so I can do a blog post about my garden and butterflies. That will come. Just to let you know also that my arm is healing up nicely so the doctor tells me. It's still pretty sore when I try to do somethings, so I try not to do those things. It also wears me out! I'm so tired by the end of the day that I just fall into bed.

Anyway, for now I get to showcase my card that I did for One Stitch at a Time.  Anything Goes with Wings!
Materials Used:
  • Image - IkesArt - Saucy Fairy
  • Sentiment - Lili of the Valley - Everyday Grungy Sentiments
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up, Mint Macaroon; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - J'Adore collection
  • Ink - Tuxedo Memento Black
  • Accessories - Lace and Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Martha Stewart Fir Branch Punch; Stickles - Crystal; Recollections - Doily; Spellbinders Die - Radiant Rectangles
  • Copic Markers -  BG0000; BG000; BG01; BG10; BG11; E00, E21, E29, E34, E37; R01, R21
 That's about it for this time.  I hope you'll join us and play along Anything With Wings!  You could be the winner of a $10 coupon from Stitchy Bears Stamps
Or, you could be picked as one of the Top 3!  See you on the flip side.

I am submitting this to the following challenges:

Come and Get it - Things With Wings
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Girs, Ladies, Women
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Lots of Layers
Little Claire's Designs - Spring Colors
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
A beautiful mess - Anything Goes
artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Cut It up = Use a Die with Flowers
Dragons Lair Designs - anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Things With Wings with Ribbon or Trim
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Flowers

37 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Margaret. Loving the sparkle on her wings.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Margaret, a gorgeous creation. Good to know your arm is healing well, keep on taking care of yourself hunny :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beauty and so is your card. Love the sparkle on her wings.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fairy!! Love the sparkle on her wings and all the flowers you added. Glad to hear your arm is on the mend. Looking forward to seeing your post on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ike's Saucy Fairy! She is so fun and you did a fabulous job with her! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs this month and hope to see you next month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous card, I love everything about her. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your interpretation of the challenge Maggie - she is very pretty!
    Good to hear the arm is healing up well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous fairy image. Reminds me of those old "pin up" posters! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Flowers challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, your card is beautiful! I love how you placed the flowers - you always do that so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can imagine how tiring it is to try to carry on with your hurt arm. I'm glad you're able to get around and do a few things, though. I'll be ready for rain later this week when it's supposed to be back. April showers bring May flowers! Such a pretty fairy with her sparkly wings, and love that bit of lace and the lovely flower arrangement. You always do such a nice job with those. I have so many flowers and hardly use them. I should concentrate on that a little.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Lovely colouring and design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful maggie! glad to know you're healing up nicely!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's definitely a saucy fairy! I love the soft pastel tones you used great card. Jacqui Dragons Lair Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those sparkly effects on her wings and pretty color combo. TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and love the coloring. Hope you are feeling better each day. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon and can't wait to see your next beautiful card or project with us soon. Nancy Hill, Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty with a lovely touch of lace. Join us again at Come And Get It challenges, CarolG & DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maggie, glad you are continuing to improve and you aren't out doing all the lawn work with your arm! And glad you are getting all the rain, too - sensational card, as always! Love the details of the flowers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colors used on your pretty card. I can't wait to see your butterflies and garden.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice!! :) Love the colors :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAGIC! :) xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all those flowers! I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet image and loving the shimmer you added. Glad your arm is coming along too. Glad it is not slowing you down in the creativity dept! I look forward to seeing the butterfly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Maggie, your card is gorgeous! Love the color combo, and your beautiful fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card. I love the image and your soft pastel colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so beautiful Maggie! I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful creation fantastic colouring and superb card design, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic use of texture and patterns and the color palette you used is beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scrapper's Delights "anything goes" Challenge - DT MsWipz

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my, she is saucy! What a great layout. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh Maggie, this is just simply Gorgeous! I love the coloring of your fairy and the wings are amazing!!
    Hugs OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card! Like the pattern paper you used together with the pretty fairy.


    Thank you for playing along with us at Artbymiran´s Challenge Blog. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
    Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. You must have the most amazing collection of flowers. You always have just the right ones to compliment your image and color. Pretty. Creative Blessings! Kel

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such lovely delicate colours and love the whole design, thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awesome card, Love the layout and colours you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 'A Beautiful Mess'

    Good Luck
    Shelley DT
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  36. So sweet. Thank you for Joining us at LC Designs Spring Colours Challenge. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!