Meantime, it's time for another challenge over at One Stitch At a Time. This fortnight the theme is Anything Goes With Embossing. You can use any kind of embossing you like. I decided to use an embossing folder. I have a ton of them and haven't used one in a really long time.
- Image - Stitchy Stamps - Flower Girl
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Small Sayings
- Cardstock - Papertrey Ink - Lavendar Moon; Stampin Up - Whisper White; Xpress It Blending Card
- Ink - Tuxedo Memento Black
- Accessories - Heart Doily; Bling from my stash; lace from my stash; Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts; Sizzix Tulip frame embossing folder.
- Copic Markers - E50, E51, E53; E34; R81, R83, R85; V000, V01, V12; Y11, Y18, Y23; YG11, YG61, YG03
Also, our wonderful Stitchy has told us on the Design Team that you can buy anything in the store at a 25% discount until March 23. She told us that we could pass this on to you, so take advantage of this deal and head on over there.
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Glitter N Sparkle - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish - Square or Rectangle Cards
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delight - Anything Goes
artbymiran challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Add a Sentiment
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favorite Embossing & Why? Dry embossing, it's quick easy, and can really set off your image.
Craft Rocket Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes