Since it's Sunday, it's time for another challenge from One Stitch at a Time and this fortnight's challenge is Anything Goes With Gratitude. What are you thankful for? For me, family, friends, and all the beautiful nature that our Heavenly Father has provided to us. Here's my card.
- Image - Kaz Kraftz - Whisper of Tulips
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Mixed Medley
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Primrose Petals; Xpress It Blending Card
- Ink - Stampin Up - Primrose Petals
- Designer Paper - LOTV - Nitwit - One Birdie Lane collection
- Accessories - Spellbinders - Opulent Ovals Die, Classic Oval Die; Round punches (my scallop punch was too large so I had to punch with a round and then trim away the excess to make the scallops on the sentiment); Lace from my stash; Butterflies - gifted to me from my blogging buddy ibalady (Brandi)
- Layout was inspired by my friend Leslie Miller. I just know her through blogging, but I love to visit her blog - Running With Scissors. She always inspires me and I love the way she showcases her flowers.
- Copic Markers - B00, B0000; G24, G28; RV02, RV13, RV14; Y11, YG41, YG45; 0