It was a busy day here. I started off by getting up early so I could get to the grocery store and home before it started to rain. Luckily it never did rain here today although it was all around us. My daughter who lives here in Texas came over for dinner with her family. My grand daughter who is in her first year of college decided some time ago that she was going to be a Vegetarian, so it's always hard for me to come up with new and exciting meals for when them come to dinner. Tonight I made a Vegetarian chili which turned out quite well. I'll get the hang of this soon enough.
Anyway, enough of that. Here is the card that I made for OSAAT this week and our theme is Anything Goes with Daughters/Girls.
- Image - Reeces Scrap Pieces - I Know I'm Cute
- Sentiment - Unnamed collection - "True Friend"
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up - Growing Gray
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray
- Accessories - Doily Die; Bling from my stash; Martha Stewart Fir Branch Punch; Gray Flower - Recollections; Pink flowers - Michaels
- Copic Markers - B0000; B00; E00, E21, E34, E35, E37; E47; R81, R83, R85; T2, T4, T6
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Pile It On - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Quirky Crafts - Blooming Quirky
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Floral Fantasy
Crafty Calendar - Add a Sentiment
Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
Kit & Clowder - Flowers
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Use a Die Cut/PUnch