Got Easter plans? My sis is having all the family over to her house so I just have to fix something to take.
I'm getting a little ahead of myself with my card this week for Creative Knockouts. It's more for Mother's Day, but I guess the little guy could be taking flowers to Mom for Easter. It is Spring you know!
Our theme is Die Cut/Punch Frenzy, so let's see those die cuts and/or punches on your cards. Here is my card.
- Image - Stitchy Stamps - Flowers for Mom
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Dusty Durango; Certainly Celery, and White
- Designer Paper - My Minds Eye - Now and Then - Dorothy Collection
- Accessories: Lacy Doily die cut; flower die cut; leaf die cut
- Copic Markers -B0000; B41, B45, B91, B97; BG10, BG01, BG23; E0000, E21, E30, E31, E33; R02, R08; Y21, Y23, Y26; YG11, YG61; YR14, YR20, YR25
I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
DL Art Monthly - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Punches and/or Dies
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Lots of Layers
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
Whimsey Inspiration - Use a Die Cut
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes