Follow Me

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Calum Birthday - OSAAT #231

Hi my friends.  It's Sunday again and will be a quiet one for me after our church meeting this morning. It's been quite a weekend. Won't bore you with the details of running my car into a ditch Friday night on the way to the wedding of the daughter of one of my work friends.  Ooops!  Not funny really, I wasn't hurt but looks like the car was (underneath) the outside still looks great.

Last night went out with my daughter and her family (son-in-law and 2 grands) to see Cirque de Soleil - Amaluna!  If it comes anywhere near where you live, GO SEE IT!  It was FABULOUS! I couldn't believe some of the things they did. Out to dinner after the show, so really a nice evening.

Sorry to go on and on, I'll get to my card.  This week our theme at One Stitch at a Time is Anything Goes with a Birthday!  Yeah, everyone needs birthday cards.  Here's mine.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Hope Jacare - Calum Clown
  • Sentiments - Stampin Up - That's the Ticket
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Baja Breeze; Xpress it Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye - Life of the Party
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Baja Breeze
  • Accessories - Nestabilities Die; Ribbon - Stampin Up - Marina Mist; Balloons from my stash
  • Copic Markers - B0000; BG18, BG32; E41, E42, E43; G21, G24, R46; T3, T5, Y32, Y35, YR15, YR08
I hope you'll come join us this week.  Stitchy Bear is sponsoring our challenge and the prize will be the February Prize Pack.

 We'd love to see what you create  Also, you could be chosen as one of the Top 3.  I hope you are all doing well, and not having to worry about where you're going to put your snow.  See you soon!

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Birthday
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Send a Smith 4 Kids - Dies/Punches
showCASe our style - birthdays
Craft fvor the Craic - Happy Birthday
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge = Clean and Simple
DL Art Thankful Thursday - Use Blue
Scrap & Craft - Birthday'

16 comments:

  1. What a super funky clown Maggie, awesome colouring and those balloons are just the ticket to make this super duper creation really pop :) :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes on your car ending up in the ditch! So glad you weren't injured! Scary.
    I love clowns and love your card. The balloons are so cute and fun on here and love the design you used. Fantastic card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute clown and the balloons- fun! So glad you were not injured- scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fun card Maggie - love the balloons!! Glad the car took the hit and not you!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone does need birthday cards and it certainly doesn't hurt to have a few in reserve. The clown is so cute and a great opportunity to use some bright and fun colors. The balloons are an absolute must with the clown, of course. I've only seen Cirque de Soleil on TV, but it's amazing what they do. I can imagine it must have been pretty fantastic in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Maggie! Adorable image and those balloons look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW !! So glad you weren't injured and sorry about the poor car !! :-(
    Great card - super little clown and it's fabulous with the tickets and balloons :-D

    Hugz
    IKE
    OSAAT Teamie xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card - the clown is cute. The balloons pop. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create. And we're glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your car but I am glad you are ok! Those balloons are really neat. They look 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, fun card. Who doesn't love a clown. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are ok! This weather this winter has been horrible. Spring should be around the corner (I keep telling myself!). Your card is delightful and so cheerful! Love the use of the tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! I love your coloring and the balloons! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cheerful card and I love the way you have coloured the clown.Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab, fun card!! Love those balloons! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar Challenge for our Anything Goes Challenge this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super fun and cute card!! I absolutely love the coloring on your image and balloons. Just a super card!! :D
    Your teamie, Deborah <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!