I'll get right to my card for this challenge. The theme is "Sew It Up." Please use some kind of stitching either real or faux on your card otherwise you'll have to be disqualified.
- Image- Lacey Sunshine - Eleanor's Hummingbirds
- Leaving the sentiment for later
- Cards stock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Razzleberry
- Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Green at Heart
- Accessories - Lace and bling from my stash; Wish I remembered where I got that die. I really love this one. Signo White Gel Pen
- Copic Markers - B0000; E31, E50, E51, E53; N1, N3, N5; R81, R83, R85; V04, V06, V12; Y11, Y21; YG21, YG61, YG63; YR01, YR02, YR04.
Now hop on over to the Creative Knockouts challenge blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has for you and I hope that you'll play along with us this week. Get inky!
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Use Die Cuts
Divas By Design - Things With Wings
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge - Punches and/or Die Cuts
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Use a Stamp or Digi Stamp
Craftyhazelnut's Pattern Paper - Anything Goes with Pattern Paper
Just For Fun Challenge - Anything Goes