Okay, on to my card for this time. I was the lucky one to pick the image that my little team used this time and I chose Spring Meadow. This last week it finally was really like Spring. Beautiful days and cool evenings. After choosing this image, I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I wanted a little scene kind of and hope that's how it looks to you.
- Image - Spring Meadow - Alipeeps Art
- Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps - Lovely Spring Sliders 2
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Blushing Bride and Garden Green; Xpress It Blending Card; Shimmery cardstock for the clouds and I always forget where I got the stuff.
- Designer Paper - Creative Imaginations - Loolah
- Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
- Accessories - Flowers - Petaloo; Small Oval Punch - Stampin Up; Puffy Clouds - Memory Box Dies; Nestabilities - Label Four Dies and Fancy Leaf Dies
- Copic Markers - BG01; E00, E21, E33, E34; G40, G443, G46; R81, R83; Y11, Y21
To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store and please put an # after your name so we don't miss you. Runner up prize for person using a non-store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something. I hope you'll join us. Meanwhile check out what the rest of the Design Team has created and hop on over to the One Stitch At a Time challenge blog.
A Gem of a Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Allsorts Challenge - Spring Blossoms
Sunflowerfield - Easter or Spring
BMC Crafting - Get Inky - Easter or Spring
Stampin with the Dragon - Spring Time
Moving Along with the Times - Easter/Spring