Follow Me

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Picture Perfect - CCC #60

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Is it Spring where you live yet?  It finally arrive here last week and has been so beautiful.  Casper and Corey love to sit by an open back window and sniff all the out smells.  They are so full of life, running and playing all over the house.  Yesterday after our Easter dinner, my daughter got the laser pointer out and the kitties went crazy! I'm not sure who was having more fun, she or the kitties.

On to my card for Creative Card Crew this fortnight.  From the time I saw this image in the A Day for Daisies store, I knew I wanted to use it and how I wanted it to look.  Our theme this time is "Girly."  Here is my card.

This is my first time using this size of  card.  I bought a set of cards and envelopes   a very long time ago.  Not even sure where I got them, but figured it was time I started using them.  Here's an upclose of the image.


And here is the flower bouquet
Materials Used:
  • Image - A Day For Daisies - Picture Perfect
  • Sentiment - Unnamed set I got at Archivers at ScrapFest last November
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Lovely Lilac
  • Ink - Stampin Up - Lovely Lilac
  • Designer Paper - Basic Gray - Kioshi - Carmellia
  • Accessories - Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and The Ribbon Girl; Martha Stewart - Fir Branch punch; Stampin Up Scallop Circle Punch; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles Die; ribbon from my stash
  • Copic markers - BG000, BG11, BG72; E31, E35, E57; E50, E51, E53; V20, V22, V25; YG61, YG63; R01; YR20, YR61
We have two great sponsors this time -
Prize - $15 Gift Voucher

 $15 Gift Voucer

I hope you'll come on over and join us  this time.  I can't wait to see your creations.  Meanwhile, hop on over to the Creative Card Crew blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you.  You could be one of the big winners or chosen as one of the Top 3.

I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anyhing Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Die Cuts or Embossing
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - 3 Different Flowers
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Lacey Sunshine - Make it Feminine
Stamping Sensations - Dies or Punches
The Squirrel and the Fox - Diecut or Punch
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Flowers
Totally Gorjuss - Die Cuts and Punches
Cut it Up - Birthday Card
Get Inky - Die Cuts
Scrapping4FunChallenges - Use a Stamp or Digi image
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

27 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, this is beautiful! So graceful, I really like the long, tall card size for this image, and how you've framed her off. You've colored her perfectly to stand out from the colors in the DP, yet it all coordinates so well. It's just beautiful, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Maggie - this is gorgeous. Beautiful coloring on the image and love your floral spray - the perfect embellishment for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maggie & awesome coloring as always!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored image and wonderful flower arrangement on your card! Great Spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all of those beautiful colors!! Your coloring is impeccable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love this card size and it's the perfect image for it. Assuming it's a #10 envelope size? I don't have nice envelopes for this size and always have to use business envelopes. I do my best to dress them up -- make a liner, etc., but someday I will have to search out some nice #10 envelopes. Your coloring is so pretty! Love the paper and the floral arrangement with it, too. It all fits together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coloring on this card- and the pretty BG DP- one of my favorites- the colors are so pretty! Girly all the way- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maggie, your card is gorgeous. Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, great colors, coloring job and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us this week at HIMCR.
    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sophisticated card. That image is gorgeous!!

    Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the design and details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow this is just so beautifully designed, very elegant and colourful. Love the vintage feel.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Card, lovely image, I love all the detail and the design.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maggie, this is gorgeous! This image is beautiful and goes perfect with the Kioshi paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss for our Die Cut Challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the papers you used for this card is one of my favorite patterned papers by BG. I love this collection it had so much purple!!. Your card is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! The image is so regal and elegant. Love the colors, too. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous image and you have colored her up so pretty! Love all of the flowers and the fun paper.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, feminine and elegant. You did a beautiful job on this project. Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at WOC for our challenge...unfortunately in order to be in the drawing for the prize you can only enter two other challenges.
    - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love the patterned background paper, the delicate floral clusters and the stamped image. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow . . . just WOW!!! This is such a beautiful card . . . and I just LOVE the size of the card! Thanks for joining us over at Get Inky! challenge for our "die cut" challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

    Kathy Get Inky! DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Maggie, This card is amazing! I love the elegance of it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very chic Maggie. I really the simple elegance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!