On to my card. Our theme this week is Use a Digi. I was a little daunted when I got the images for this post. Could not for the life of me figure out what to do with it. Then I remembered the Starburst technique and thought it would be perfect for it. This one is pretty CAS.
- Image - Stitchey Bear - Sunsigns IV
- Sentiment - Computer generated
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Crushed Curry, Gold Metallic; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Authentique - Essentials Collection
- Accessories - Nestabilities Classic Oval, Big Scalloped Oval; Martha Stewart double edge punch; Stampin Up Starfruit ribbon
The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with a 7 image prize pack. To win main prize you MUST use an Image from our store and please put an # after your name so we don't miss you. Runner up prize for person using none store image is $3 to spend in the StitchyBear Digital Outlet. So everyone can win something
Hope to see your card show up on the OSAAT Challenge Blog. Hop on over and check out what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you.