The good news is that I was invited to be part of the Design Team for One Stitch at a Time! I am super excited to be part of this great Team! I'll be posting my cards every other week. Here is my first card for this week. I almost forgot to mention that I printed this out twice, cut out the flowers and then mounted them with dimensionals over the bottom image to give it more depth.
- Image - Stitchy Bear - Barbara Jensen Designs - Sunflower
- Sentiment - Stampin Up - Tea Shoppe
- Cardstock - XPress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Mellow Moss and Early Espresso
- Designer Paper - Authentique - Thankful Collection
- Ink - Memento - Rich Cocoa
- Accessories - Ribbon, Stampin Up Delightful Daffodil; Decorative Edge Scissors; Nestabilities, Classic Circle and Lacey Circle Dies; Stampin Up, Small Label punch; Dew Drops, and Stampin up Dimensionals.
- Copic markers - E18; Y23, Y32, Y35; YG91, YG93, YG95
I do hope that you'll all play along with us and check out the One Stitch at a Time Challenge blog to see what the rest of this week's Design Team has created for your inspiration.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
Allsorts - Ribbons and bows
Color Me Creative - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Bingo
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Layers
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Divas by Design - Autumn colors
Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Autumn
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Flowers
The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes
Paper Sweeties - Colors