Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Designs. You can shop at their store HERE.
Now, on to my card.
I'm sorry it's not such a great photo, but I think the blue glitter paper kind of washed out the image photo. My youngest daughter celebrated her "over 29" birthday on Sunday, July 1, and I made this card for her, so it's already been given away.
- Image - Berry Betsy - Mayzy Arts
- Sentiment - Computer generated printed off my computer on SU Whisper White and cut with the large SU Oval Punch and matted on SU Night of Navy, punched with the SU Scallop Oval Punch.
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Gina K 120# white; SU Night of Navy; SU Real Red
- Paper - Red Star; Glitter from Recollections
- Trim - Art Minds - Glitter Lines - Royal
- Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
- Leaves - Martha Stewart Fir Branch punch
- Copics - C0; E00, E11, E04; E23, E25; G12; B21, B34, B41, B45; R05, R17, R27; Y11, Y15, Y17; White Gel Pen
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Oozak - Bright Colors
Jackson's Digital Expressions - Anything Goes + Flowers
LEJ Designs - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - My Country's Colors - RWB
Sassy Chery's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
Stamp N Plus - Anything Goes
Tiddly Inks - Red, White & Blue
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Girls, Girls, Girls!
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Critter Sketch - Sparkle
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenge - Red, White & Blue
Pan Pastel - Use a Digi
Sentimental Sundays - Patriotic - Red, White, Blue colors
Stamptacular Sunday - Red, White & Blue & Sparkle
The Ribbon Girl - Girlie card
That's all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comment. I appreciate each one. Have a Fabulous 4th!