I love nature - flowers, trees, birds, butterflies - all the beautiful creatures. The other day I heard on the news that there was a yellow cardinal feeding in the backyard of a home in Atlanta, Georgia. Wow! Then today on Facebook, someone actually posted a video of the bird eating from a bird feeder. It is BEAUTIFUL! I can't imagine seeing it in real life. I have a pair of red cardinals that come and feed at my bird feeder and they are gorgeous, but a yellow one - awesome1
My card today is simple. I was a little pressed for time this week, but wanted to get a card done for the challenge since I missed the last one. I knew what I wanted to do from the start and so happy that it turned out pretty much the way I envisioned it. Our theme for this fortnight is to use embossing (wet or dry) and to use a die cut.
- Die-Namites - Butterfly die
- Practical Publishing Int's - Floral Friends Embossing Folder
- Hero Arts - Ribbon Messages, Stamp & Cut
- Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cardstock - Stampin Up - Crisp Cantalope and Daffodil Delight, white scrap
- Accessories - bling from my stash
I hope you'll come and join in the fun this week at International Art & Soul. I'd love to see what kind of dies you have and embossing you like to do. You could be the winner or picked as one of the Top 3!