Follow Me

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Creatalicious #122- Pure Innocense


Hello again my friends. Wow! I'm really busy this week. Glad to have been able to get this card done for Creatalicious.  Well, this card was scheduled to be posted on August 31, but it looks like for some reason, it never posted.  ???????????

Materials Used:
  • Image - The Paper Shelter - Pure Innocense
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up - Balloon Adventures
  • Cardstock - Stampin Up - Mauve Mist; Xpress It Blending Card
  • Designer Paper - Prima - Fairy Belle
  • Accessories - 
  • Copic Markers - E21, E23, E25; E50, E51, E53; BG0000, BG01; R81, R83, R85; V01, V000
Our fabulous sponsor this fortnight is The Paper Shelter

 

 Prize - $15 Gift Certificate

Come on over and play along with us. You could be the winner of this fabulous prize or picked as one of the Top 3.  Surely you have a fairy or dragon laying around. 








 

2 comments:

  1. Nope, it never posted. I was puzzling over why I didn't see this Aug 31 post before. I've had that happen when I edited but forgot to push "publish" again. Anyhow, it's a pretty card and I'm glad I'm seeing it now. Loving the shimmer on those wings and the flower. Very fairy-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Maggie - love the soft colours, and that doily is lovely behind the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!