Follow Me

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Frosty Rory - Creatalicious No. 116

Hello again. I'm back for another blog post. Wow!  It was so good to be able to be in my stamp room the other day and be creative. I also took all the cards I've made and haven't given away (way too many) and organized them into plastic containers. I used the ones from the SU stamps that I've been unmounting. .They really fit very well. Glad that I figured out a way to use them instead of just throwing them in the trash.

So, here we are with another challenge for Creatalicious. For this fortnight, the challenge is Anything Goes with Using Your Favorite Colors.  My favorite holiday is Christmas and I love the non-traditional Christmas colors (blue and silver).  I haven't put a sentiment on this one yet. Not sure if I want it on the outside or just on the inside.

Materials Used:
  • Image - Lacy Sunshine - Frosty Rory
  • Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Soft Sky
  • Designer Paper - Stampin Up - All Is Calm
  • Accessories - Recollections - Flower and bling flourish; Kirarina Wink Silver Metallic; Kirarina Wink White; Stampin Up corner rounder punch
  • Copic Markers - BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG10; E25, E27, E29; E50, E51, E53; N0, N1, N3, N5, N7; R00, R29; Y06, Y15, Y21; YG03, YG61
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous --

Store  -  Blog
Prize  -  3 digis of winner's choice
 
I hope that you will stop by the blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has going for your inspiration and then jump on it and play along with us. You know you want to. You could be the winner of this fabulous prize or picked as one of the TOP 3. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Maggie! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least Christmas cards are something you'll for sure mail. At least I hope so! This one is too cute NOT to mail! I love silver and blue for Christmas. Good idea to sort and store your cards in those SU boxes. I never have much of a stockpile. They go out almost as fast as I can make them. I sure would love to have a nicely sorted collection on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card maggie - and so beautifully coloured
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!