Follow Me

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy Everything - Creatalicious #114

Good morning my friends. Happy Sunday. I hope that your weekend is going well. If you are in one of those cold places that is getting snow, YIKES!  It's been pretty nice here, but we are supposed to get some of that cold air here in H Town by Monday. Crazy weather this Winter.

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you. My first is for the challenge over at Creatalicious.
Our theme this fortnight is Anything Goes - With the Optional For the Girls/Mother's Day. Mother's Day will be coming up pretty soon. Since my mom has been gone now for a number of years, I decided to do a card that I could use for any special occasion.
Materials Used:
  • Image - My Favorite Things
  • Sentiment - Stampin Up
  • Cardstock - XPress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Going Gray
  • Designer Paper - Authentique - Essentials collection
  • Accessories - Stampin Up small labels punch; Martha Stewart Lea Branch and Fir Branch punches; Memory Box Flower Flourish; Spellbinders Labels Fourteen; Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections; hat pin from my stash
  • Copic Markers -B0000; C2, C5; E31, E33; E50, E51, E53; G28; R01, R21, R22, R24
That's it  . . I hope that you'll come play along with us.

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is




$15 gift cert.
You could be the winner or chosen as one of the Top 3. Hope to see you there.  I'll be back in a bit with another card.

I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Freestyle
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes'
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
JO's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Love your wonderful card, Maggie!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love how you used the gray with this pretty color. I never think of it. You always do the prettiest flower arrangements. I see one of my dies trailing down which, again, I've never thought to use in this manner. Lots of creativity and pretty here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is so sweet. Thank you so much for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the flower arrangements. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peach and gray- such pretty color combo! Beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little girl and I love the color combination of orange/peach and gray. It looks so good together. Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love your layers flowers. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Loving all the blossoms. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just so cute...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with use at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the embellishments you used! Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love the color scheme and details. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!