In the meantime, I made this card for the latest Creatalicious challenge. The theme, of course, is Anything Goes. The twist is to add some hearts! How can you make a Valentine card without using any hearts?
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is
is offering 2 images of winner's choice
Here is what I came up with.
- Image - Dr. Digi - Be Mine Doug
- Sentiment - Dr. Digi - Be Mine Doug
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Pink Pirouette
- Designer Paper - CC Designs - Smoochie collection.
- Accessories - Ribbon, heart stick, doily, Silver gel pen
- Copic Markers - B0000; B12, B21; C1, C3, C5, 67; E50, E51, E53; R81, R83, R85
I am submitting this for the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - ribbon or lace
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Love, Love, Love!
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - Every thing is Love with a Sentiment