Follow Me

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Paris - In Our Hearts

Hi my friends.  What a week.  So sad all the tragedy in France and Belgium and around the world.  I know that we all send up prayers for those who lost their lives and those who are left behind. In honor those who lost their lives, Betty QueenofHalloween Roberts (Simply Betty Stamps) created this fabulous digital image honoring them.
Materials Used:
  • Image - Simply Betty Stamps - Paris
  • Sentiment - SBS - Paris
  • Cardstock - XPress It Blending Card; Stampin Up, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
  • Designer Paper - My Minds' Eye - A Mother's Love Collection
  • Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Flowers; Martha Stewart Leaf Punch; Ribbon Girl - Seam Binding Ribbon; Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish Die
  • Copic Markers - B12.B14, B21; BG0000; E00, E21, E34, E53; N1, N2, N4, N6, N8; R24, R37, R46; Y11, Y18, Y21
That's about it for today. Hope you like it.



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute Maggie - love your repeat of the tri-colour in the background and flowers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Just beautiful. I like your layout and the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's beautiful, Maggie! Absolutely gorgeous. I sure like the leaf punch you used. I miss my MS Branch punch. Loved it so much I broke it. And, yes, it is so sad what's been going on. This image and your card is a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Maggie - anda great tribute. I've had the pleasure of visiting France twice (One in Paris) and you've captured the feel of the country perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments. I very much appreciate your time to do so. Have a fabulous day! Hugs!