My allergy testing went well on Friday. On a scale from 3 - 6, all my reactions were a 3, so not a really big deal. Have not discussed anything with my doctor yet, but I don't see allergy shots in my future any time soon. I do have a long list of things that I reacted too including CAT HAIR and Dog Hair! Well, you can be sure that I'm not getting rid of any of my fur babies either!
This week we're doing some Chillaxin' at One Stitch at a Time! Here's my card -
- Image - Beary Dust - Corey
- I left off the sentiment until I decide what I'm going to do with this card.
- Cardstock - Stampin Up Soft Sky; Xpress It Blending Card
- Designer Paper - Prima - Doodle Deux
- Accessories - Bling from my stash; Flowers - Recollections & Petaloo; corner rounder punch; ticket punch
- Copic Markers - B0000; BG02, BG10, BG11; E00, E11, E41; Y06, Y15, Y23; R83; YR00, YR16
I hope you'll come on and join in the fun this week. Stop on over at the challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has creaated for you.