I'm catching up on some blog posts. This card was for the March/April Sisterhood of the Traveling Cards swap. Silly me. I made my swap cards, but didn't keep one for myself and had forgotten to take a photo of it. Lucky me that Nancy one of my SOTC sisters and a blogging buddy sent me a photo of the one that she got. The theme was something "new." I always think of Spring as being a rebirth, newness and a little lamb was just the right thing to use for my card.
- Image - Lili of the Valley - Little Lamb
- Sentiment -
- Cardstock - Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up
- Designer Paper - Stampin Up - Watercolor
- Accessories - Stampin up Taffeta ribbon; small and medium oval punches
- Copic Markers - B0000; G11, G12, G20, G21, G24, G43; G82; BG000, BG01, BG11; V04; E23, E25, E29; E21; E50, E51, E53; C1; N3, N5, N7; R30, R81; Y00, Y15, Y21, Y25;